We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data in order to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defence of claims
- Where applicable, right to object to automated decision making, including profiling
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process it, in accordance with section 4 above, is legitimate interest
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process it, in accordance with section 4 above, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent
- Right to revoke the consent given to DRD4You may exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in the following ways
- By sending an email to the address email@example.com
indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details
- By sending a written request to the address that calle Madrid, Avenida de Rafaela Ybarra nº44, bajo A (28026), indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal details
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you will be able to unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications
- We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data.
We also inform you that you can join the Robinson List at www.listarobinson.es:
the advertising opt-out system managed by the Spanish Digital Economy Association (ADIGITAL), in which you can register in order to show your opposition to the use of your data for the purpose of sending you commercial communications.